FACE OF TRIUMPH SOUTH AFRICA 2019 TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This Face of Triumph Competition (“Competition”) is organized by Triumph South Africa (Proprietary) Limited and its agencies – Too&Co (“Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 21(Twenty One) years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or valid South African driver’s license or a valid Passport with the endorsed residence permit (“Participant/s/Entrant/s”), except any minor below the age of 18 (eighteen) years (“Minor”), or employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls, or is controlled by, the Promoter or Triumph South Africa will not be able to participate.
3. The Competition is only valid within Johannesburg only. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a Winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
4. You will need to prove that you are either a motorcyclist or pillion or have some passion/love for motorcycles & the Triumph brand.
5. By entering the Competition, all Participants and Winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
6. The Competition commences on 1 July 2019 and ends 15 September 2019 both days inclusive.
7. The prizes (“Prizes”) includes the following:
8. To stand a chance of being crowned The Face of Triumph South Africa 2019 (Both a male & a female will be chosen) & receive R12 000 clothing & accessories from Triumph South Africa as well as receive 20% off all purchases online or in-store for 1 (one) year from date of win.
9. Mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to enter by sending your photo through & as well a short motivational letter as to why you should win. Alternatively, you are able to enter via all social media platforms where stipulated by brand pages & must be accompanied by the #FACEOFTRIUMPHSA and #TRIUMPHSOUTHAFRICA.
10. All Prize Winners will be determined by committee draw on the following draw dates: The Winner draw will take place on the or by no later than the 27th of September 2019.
FACE OF TRIUMPH WINNER CONDITIONS/ CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS:
1. As the Face of Triumph South Africa, you (Winner) will be need to be willing to share 1 (one) social media post per week in your Triumph Gear. If after 2 weeks, no social media posts are provided by you – we reserve the right to revoke your (Winner) title, keep the images received, have all our clothing returned & charge for any damages should there be any faults with the clothing provided.